Event and Party Entertainment
Scroll down to see details about:
Improv & Stand-Up Comedy
YOU NAME IT...WE'VE GOT IT!
Some of the most experienced folks in the business that make a real connection with your funny bone.
IMPROV COMEDY SHOW AT YOUR SITE
Improv Playhouse improv comedy teams are some of the best around having performed in literally hundreds of venues including Fortune 500 events, private parties, college campuses and bar/bat mitzvahs.
Customized to your liking, OUR FAMILY FRIENDLY show mimics the format of improv that inspired ABC’s hit TV show “Whose Line is it Anyway?” that turns into a mesmerizing, gut giggling, belly laugh-out that lasts between 45-60 minutes.
Our Touring Team members have national credentials including: Second City Cruise Ship talent, iO and Steppenwolf performers and national commercials including the 2010 Super Bowl. Several of our comedians are members of the national talent unions including Actors Equity & SAG-AFTRA.
WHAT WE BRING TO YOUR EVENT
- High energy!
- Good clean professional fun (without giving away the whole show).
- Performers from the top conservatories and improv comedy training centers in the world.
- Guaranteed family and corporate friendly humor that will leave you and your guests laughing with incredible memories till their next event!
STAND UP COMEDIANS WITH NATIONAL CREDENTIALS
Our Actors & Your Guests are the Characters!
Tired of the same old Board Game?
Bored with your
next event come alive!
THEMES FOR ANY OCCASION!
(As few as 10 guests to solve a Murder!)
- FIVE CARD DRAW!!! The Smell of Gunsmoke: A fixed card game at the Short Branch Saloon!Minimum requirements: 16 guests minimum
- FEUD IN RAGTIME: Model T's and silent films. Chicago 1915. .Minimum requirements: 16 guest minimum
- BYE BYE BUCCA! The continuing saga of the Bucca Family during the Roaring 20's at its most nostalgic!! 10 guest mminimum
- LOVE YOU TO DEATH: It's the Fabulous Forties! It's Chicago! It's...the DeChette Mob! Minimum requirements: 16 guest minimum
- THE MYSTERY OF THE CLASS OF '57: It's the Homecoming Pep Rally and the Possums' quarterback was drowned in the pool. 16 guest min.
- THE CASE OF THE SPOOKY SEANCE: The list of believers in Madame Gaze's psychic abilities spans the globe and reads like a Who's Who! 10 guest minimum
- DEAD ON THE MONEY: Q. What do tennis, golf and thoroughbred hunting dogs have in common? Find your answer in this hilarious "Southern Fried" mystery! 16 guest minimum
- DEATH BENEATH THE SPHINX: The Egyptian sun, palm trees, and pyramids mingle with international finance, mummies, death curses, and smuggled treasures. 16 guest minimum
- FITNESS CAN BE MURDER: News flash! The steam room of the PUMP 'N' PRESS Fitness Center is now a crime scene. 10 guest minimum
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL TO DIE FOR: Return to Merrie Olde England and that fateful Christmas Eve when Scrooge was transformed by the Spirits of Christmas into a kind and generous soul. Then who would have wanted to kill the old man the very next night? There's a whole village of suspects, including his own nephew, the poor clerk and his wife, a half-crocked maid, and the local schoolmaster. It's tradition with a twist! 15 guest minimum.
- GREAT REINDEER HOAX!! We've all heard the proof that Santa exists because he ran over Grandma with his reindeer. But new evidence has surfaced that Grandma's death was no accident. Grandpa's been acting awfully screwy, and then there's Uncle Louie . . . or was it Cousin Mel? Find out who saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus and who's gettin' nuttin' for Christmas! Minimum requirements: 16 guest minimum
- THE ELF WHO KNEW TOO MUCH! Turmoil at the North Pole. Comet has organized the reindeer and they have gone on strike. The hardest working elf, Endorfin, has been electrocuted, and a depressed Santa has gone on a feeding frenzy. Who will help get out the toys this Christmas? 16 guest minimum.
DJ'S AND EMCEES
BLAST ENTERTAINMENT DJ LINKITH OUR DJ COMPANY!
Corporate and Weddings
"Hi David,Thank you SO MUCH. I am just now getting caught up on my post wedding emails! We had such a great time and your staff was incredible and so much fun!!! Our guests are still raving..." - L. Kind Rehearsal Dinner
Mitzvah's and Kid Parties
"Hi David, I just got off the phone and wanted to say, yet again, how amazing your group is to work with. You are so above a beyond the "typical" that I don't have the right words to express it! Thank you for offering to work with us, understanding the situation and finding a solution. As usual, there were creative ideas and a tremendous amount of thoughtfulness as well as the professional experience to make solid recommendations. The values behind the work you have committed to really show. With all my heart THANK YOU!! Gratefully, Lisa"
Sweet 16s and Grad Parties
"We had such a fun party in our back yard with all of our friends and your TERRIFIC DJ! Matt was perfect for us. He was professional, cute, ON-TIME, and knew just the right mix of music to keep us dancing and having an awesome time throughout the night!. We are going to use Blast for our family picnic this summer!"
GAME SHOW & OTHER VARIETY PACKAGES
MUSICIANS: Classical, Jazz, Folk. Duets, Trios, Quartets, etc.
"We loved having Improv Playhouse provide our entertainment needs again. 'Captain Jack' was great! Improv Playhouse talent is always terrific with the customers, helping to get people involved with the games and prizes. We will continue to use Improv Playhouse for future events!" -Sandberg Jewelers
Party Coordinators, Celebrity Look-a-likes, Face Painting, Clowns, Magicians, Balloonists